The website https://sousouradashop.gr/ is the online presence of the company of the same name. The term Sousourada or “We” or “We” refers to the owner of the company, which is headquartered in Nafpaktos. The term “user” or “You” refers to the user, the visitor of the website.
These terms are fully compatible with applicable European and Greek law and users recognize the right of the company to change the provisions of these terms, insofar as they do not relate to legally binding obligations and without affecting completed situations. The user of the website acknowledges that it has read these terms, agrees with them and undertakes to comply with them.
- Sousourada has the discretion to maintain the Website, to change its nature and content, to suspend or suspend its operation at any time, without notice. Also, the operation of the Website may be interrupted, suspended or impeded either permanently or temporarily due to events beyond our control / influence or against our will. We undertake to make every effort to ensure that the content of the Website will include complete, accurate, clear, valid, informative, up-to-date, true and non-misleading information. In any case, however, there is no liability, commitment or guarantee related to the security and Content of the Website. The visitors-users of the Website accept the possibility of our inability to control all the Content of the Website and our services. In addition, we do not warrant that the use of the information, data or materials contained in the Content of the Website by users / visitors will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- The use of the Website by each user is at his own risk. The content of this Website does not constitute and can in no way be construed as providing advice, direct or indirect encouragement to users to take any action. The evaluation of the content of this Website is the responsibility of each user who assumes responsibility for the use of any part of it.
- It is pointed out that according to N. 2121/1993 (as amended and in force today), the Berne International Convention (ratified by Law 100/1975) and the relevant provisions on the protection of intellectual property on the Internet, any form of copying, modification, interference is expressly prohibited , transfer, distribution, resale, rental, republishing, reproduction, retransmission in electronic or mechanical form, storage, printing, production of work, download by anyone or misleading the public about the actual content of the Website Content. Products, services, brand name, trademarks or distinctive features of third parties appearing on the Sousourada Website are the intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who also bear the relevant responsibility.
In order to carry out any transaction through the “Sousourada” online store to place orders for the company’s products, the consumer will be required to disclose some personal information. When placing an order, you will be asked for the full name of the customer, the address to which the products will be sent, a contact phone number, an email address, and if payment by bank is selected, the credit card details, number, the word date of the card as well as the three-digit security code.
This data is processed by the company in compliance with the application of article 7A par. 1 (b) N. 2472/1997, in order to implement the order given by the customer and in no way will be disclosed, made public or sold to third parties, unless the procedure set by the legislation for the removal of confidentiality is initiated (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national application of Directive 24/2006.
The personal data are disclosed to the competent bank (eg credit card number) and are DELETED from our database, immediately after the completion of each order, thus ensuring an even greater level of security.
A1. The Company makes every reasonable effort to secure the personal data of its users, observing strict security measures. Users, however, are informed that sending confidential information via e-mail services is not the safest way to send it, as it involves the risk of unauthorized third-party reading of this information.
The Company manages the personal data of its users in accordance with national, Community and international law regarding the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data. These terms are subject to change so Sousourada users are kindly requested to check them at regular intervals.
In case the users of Sousourada voluntarily provide their personal data (eg name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), the Company may collect them in a File and process them. for the intended purpose.
Holder and responsible for the processing of personal data that will be in its possession in its archive for the above purpose will be the Company “Sousourada”, located at 16 Sismani, Nafpaktos PC 30300
If the user has filled in the relevant field and has consented to send him information and promotional material for advertising purposes, the Company reserves the right, after prior notification of the user, to disclose his Personal Data to third parties (Advertising companies) for the Advertising promotion of the products offered by them and companies that do market research or other similar activity. How can this information be used?
In case the users of the Website voluntarily provide through it any personal data (eg, name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), the Sousourada may compile them in an Archive and edit them for the following purposes:
- Provision of services chosen by users through this Website (eg making purchases from its online store, participating in competitions, using online services).
- Quality customer service and improvement through this information, the Company’s products and services.
- Information on new products and services as well as on existing offers, with the consent of the users.
- Advertising of the Company’s products, future communication with users, conducting market research, or in any way promoting the Company’s products remotely, with the prior consent of users.
The users, who have disclosed their personal data to the Company have the following Rights:
The right of access to the data that concern them and are in the possession of the Company. Information on: a) All personal data concerning them, as well as their origin, b) The purposes of the processing, the recipients or the categories of recipients, c) The evolution of the processing for the period from the previous information or information d) The logic of automated processing, e) where appropriate, the correction, deletion or freezing (locking) of data whose processing is not in accordance with the provisions of law 2472/1997. The right to object to the processing of data concerning it. The right to temporary judicial protection. The consent of the participants in the collection and processing of their personal – non-sensitive – data can be revoked at any time, without retroactive effect. The Company complies with all its obligations under Law 2472/1997. The user has the right to request at any time to stop sending the information material.
The right of objection is exercised and addressed in writing to the controller and must contain a request for specific action, such as correction, temporary non-use, seizure, non-transmission or deletion of his personal data. In order to exercise this right, each user can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the user voluntarily discloses his personal data through Sousourada to third parties directly, it is up to him if he so wishes to investigate the terms relating to the protection of his personal data. By disclosing his personal data to third parties, even through Sousourada, the user accepts that the Company is not responsible for their possible use by third parties. In case of disclosure by a third party-user of personal data of another person through Sousourada without his prior consent, the Company does not bear any responsibility, as it is not able to know with the existing technological data the identity of the notifying user. The user of Sousourada guarantees the truth and authenticity of the personal data he submits to the Company as well as the right to submit them.
The Company gives the right to the users to delete their personal data, to correct and / or update their personal data and / or to deactivate their registration, at any time, simply by visiting the relevant service of Sousourada.
COLLECTION & USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Sousourada collects personal data:
a) when the user subscribes to his services b) when he uses his products and / or services and c) when he visits his pages and / or enters his promotional / advertising programs.
Sousourada uses users’ personal data for three general reasons:
• informative support of its customers / users and the selection of the content it offers them, so that it is relevant to their general preferences
• the satisfaction of the respective requirements of its customers / users regarding the services and products available from and through Sousourada .
• informing them about new offers of services and products.
• improving the use of Sousourada ‘s services and content (user experience – buying experience).
PUBLICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and / or disclose the personal data of the members of Sousourada to any third party. The Company may transfer personal data of its users to third parties legal and / or natural persons only if (not all terms apply at the same time):
• Has the explicit consent of users to channel personal data.
• The transfer of personal data to legal and / or natural persons cooperating with Sousourada becomes necessary for the fulfillment of users’ wishes and / or orders. Legal and natural persons cooperating with Sousourada have the right to process the personal data that Sousourada users submit to it only to the extent that it is absolutely necessary to provide support to Sousourada .
• It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
Sousourada makes every effort to ensure the protection of the user’s personal information. For this reason, we used the most modern physical and electronic media that safeguard all the information provided through our website.
Cookies are small files that are sent to the user when they visit a website through a computer, mobile or other electronic device and recognize that device in future visits. These files perform various functions. Among other things, they remember the preferences and choices of the user, help to improve the services provided and the content of the website and allow the customization of online ads and offers to each user. Cookies can be divided into four categories, each of which is summarized below:
Absolutely necessary Cookies
These files are necessary for the website to be able to provide services that the user requests, such as remembering the products that it has added to its shopping cart.
Cookies in this category collect anonymous information about how the website is used by each user. This data is collected together with the data of other users and helps to improve the operation of the website. For example, this category of cookies helps us understand how customers find, browse and use our website and point out areas where there is room for improvement, such as browsing, sales experience and advertising campaigns. The data collected by these cookies does not include personal information on the basis of which the user can be identified.
These cookies remember the user’s choices, such as the language or the search parameters such as the size, color or line of the product. This information allows the user to enjoy when visiting our website an experience more compatible with his choices and help us make his visits more enjoyable. This information is also gathered together with information of other users on an anonymous basis in order to help improve the operation of the website.
Orientation Cookies & Advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about browsing habits in order to create ads related to the user’s interests. They remember the pages the user has visited and the information they have shared with third parties, such as ads.
The user can change the settings of the browser to prevent the storage of cookies on his computer without his explicit consent. The “help” section of the browser usually provides details on how one can manage the setting of cookies.
Β. PAYMENT AND SECURITY
Sousourada makes every reasonable effort to secure the personal data of the users of this Website by observing strict security measures, which at the discretion of the Company may be changed or modified. Users are informed, however, that sending confidential information through electronic form services is not the safest way to send it, as there is a risk of unauthorized third-party reading of this information.
Available payment methods
- Pay on delivery. Payment of the amount at the time of delivery of the product. Available only in Greece
- Credit card
Note: Customers outside the European Union are subject to any financial charges due to exchange rate differences, customs clearance, etc. for which the company bears no responsibility.
* Sousourada bears no responsibility for orders through misappropriation of credit card information by a third party other than the rightful owner and prohibits such transactions
Consumers have the right to return the products purchased through the website www.sousouradashop.gr within 14 working days from the date of receipt and reserve the right to exchange the product returned with another, equal or higher value and the right refund. The changes can be made in the physical stores of the company after telephone approval. In case the consumer wishes to return the product he bought online, he can do so by sending his package to Sousourada , 16 Sismani, Nafpaktos, PC 30300. The return charge is borne by the sender unless the product received by the consumer has proven to be defective (with company confirmation) or there is an error in the order (eg wrong product, wrong color) when the company (Sousourada ) will handle the return, always in consultation with the consumer.
In the event that a rental product is partially or completely destroyed by the tenant, then the latter undertakes to pay Sousourada 4 times the rental price as compensation.
CHECK OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the user considers that any information entered in the company’s database is untrue, he can contact Sousourada as soon as possible, at the following email address, so that the company can correct the above information email@example.com